Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME...
I rarely eat breakfast, I try to eat a breakfast bar, take a vitamin and have a glass of OJ, and Ill eat beef jerky throughout the day...while your on the road, which I assume you are a lot, instead of eating out, pack a lunch, throw a turkey/chicken and cheese sandwich or two (i use mustard), some low fat chips, and usually a breakfast bar for something sweet (i like those Honey Nut Cheerios bars), with a Propel Water...and when you get home try to eat stuff like baked chicken (I use shake n bake bbq), some vegetables (insert green beans, lol), and a slice of garlic bread..thats typically what I try to eat..but my problem is, that I dont get home until around midnight, so normally Im starving, and Ill eat some Chunkys soup with a peanut butter sandwich, and take it straight to bed, lol..It sucks man, I work my butt off at the mines, eat when I have to, and do good to stay even, ..face it man, God put us on earth to be fatboys, lol...my natural body weight is between 225 and 235. Anything under 225 I look like a skeleton..Im comfortable around 250 though..which is where I wouldnt mind staying..of course Im 6'3 too though..but hopefully that helped somewhat. May not lose a pound, but you shouldnt gain any either....if your ever through Jenkins, me and PB5 built an awesome weightroom in what once was my moms garage, lol..
Messages In This Thread
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME... - by Beef - 11-27-2007, 04:54 AM
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME... - by BCF4L - 11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME... - by TidesHoss32 - 11-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME... - by BCF4L - 11-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Need to Lose Weight, PLEASE HELP ME... - by BCF4L - 11-29-2007, 10:20 AM