Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Shelby Valley Have A Close Game In The Region?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Do what? All regions play by the same rule. When they look at numbes for schools they look from the SOPH. to Sr. classes. So a school with actual 600 kids would have maybe 425 kids. they don't include the FR. in the enrollment.
Then why not change the name of the tournament and call it pre state tournament instead of All A, which should mean only class A teams play in it. When this tournament began, and really meant something, only class A teams were allowed. I think as the tournament got a little age with it people lost interest in it and the tournament officials had to find a way to get more revenue into it so they opened it up to almost every team that want's to play. Personally I was just interested to know why a team that isn't considered to be in this classification would want to participate in it.
I personally don't like classification tournaments. I think every team should be playing.
Messages In This Thread
Will Shelby Valley Have A Close Game In The Region? - by kyrifle - 11-22-2007, 09:54 AM