Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic)
ComfortEagle Wrote:Heartless or tired maybe.

BCG practiced them yesterday for two hours, then they had to play a game. And then he made them practice for another 2 hours before the game tonight.

They were running on fumes if you ask me.

It's all part of the system Billy G is trying to run......It's going to take time for these players to adjust.....They're switching from a slow "Tubby" ball to more of a fast paced game with more intense practices......His coaching reminds me a lot of Denny Crum....He wouldn't lose very many games each year, but most of the ones he lost would be during the beginning of the season.....There's gonna be a few hard losses at first, and "fans" will bash Gillespie and say stuff like "we want tubby back" (i heard that on several occasions last night.....ridiculous) but give the team time to adjust to this style.....I'm sure he was just as intense with practices at Texas A&M and they turned out just fine.......****es me off when "fans" think just because we have hired a new coach that things will be fine overnight! And then we lose a game and it's the end of the world! It's November 8th! Give it time!
Messages In This Thread
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic) - by Football Frenzy - 11-08-2007, 10:51 AM