Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will UK be ranked after beating #1 LSU?
truthfully JJ, those so called experts have no more expertise than you or me when it comes to college football. I'd put myself up against any of them when it comes to the history of college football..not bragging, but its the truth..they just get paid big money to suck up to the "traditional powers" on national tv...but they arent any better than either of us..
jammin' jamey Wrote:I think their schedule is a cakewalk except for their rival game with Michigan. Illni and Wisconsin lost today. The Big 10 is a conference of mediocre teams beating up on each other with Ohio State being the best of those teams looking to avoid a screw up this season.

One thing everyone is gonna hear come Monday is that the SEC is the best league in college football. The experts will say, "If a traditional doormat like Kentucky can rise up this season with their program and knock off the undisputed #1 team in the nation, that just proves that from top to bottom, the SEC is the best." That comment, or comments similar to that will make me so furious, because the "experts" will still refer to UK as one of the bottom SEC teams, despite this year's success. Experts are too caught up in tradition than current happenings.
Messages In This Thread
Where will UK be ranked after beating #1 LSU? - by TidesHoss32 - 10-13-2007, 09:46 PM