Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13
tomcatin Wrote:Lawrence County has 4 minutes left to try to avoid possibly the worst exhibition of football in Louisa for years.Rowan County being maybe the weakest team on their schedule and they way they controlled the line of scrimmage, I wonder what this team does during practice.Offensive scheme is horrible.Quarterback has a super arm but cant seem to see but one receiver a play.No threat to run at all so Rowan County just layed back and with only 3 rushers still had LC's QB on the run all night.Even still I would say he had an average of 10 seconds a play to find a receiver.Never have I seen a team from Louisa play with so little emotion.Coaches and players really need to have a sit down and find out who really wants to play football.With alot of good players it falls back on the coaches but its the players who have to make plays.I hear Louisa fans talk about their backup QB being a really great QB.Why in the world after watching their starting QB make mistake after mistake dont they try the other kid?Dont worry about negative posts hurting this team.When you play that bad you better expect to hear it from a community who demands the best from their players and especially the coaches.The new offensive is a joke.I didnt talk to one person at the game tonight who was not just plain sick at their stomach having to watch the Dawgs on offense.Being positive is one thing but I will stick with being realistic.

Excellent comment tomcatin'-the only word I can think of tonight is PITIFUL!!! Noone here in Lawrence wants to be honest about the real problems with the team. Not sure exactly what Coach Preece is afraid of but this offense isn't working-only he knows if it the kids or the plan itself. But until some adjustments are made, I'm figuring this is what we are going to continue to see the remainder of the season. The backup QB is a true freshman but , Boone is just a sophomore. I think what you must hear from the fans is why do they only try the backup at the end when its too late? Tonight, after not taking a varsity snap or making any throws to the varsity players, he got thrown in to throw some hail mary pass, cold turkey, and it was intercepted. I personally think that is an unfair position to put him in, even though I know thats part of the game. But, he certainly can't do any worse....
Messages In This Thread
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by Dawg@heart - 10-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by dawgmom - 10-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by uk fan - 10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by lpd826 - 10-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by lpd826 - 10-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by lpd826 - 10-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by lpd826 - 10-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13 - by Kayaker - 10-10-2007, 04:42 PM