Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J.R. Vanhoose named Phelps Lady Hornets Basketball Coach
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:The "wife" didn't make me move, I guess you didn't read my 3 page post on the first page of this thread that gave my reasons for the move. What is wrong with Phelps anyway, I love the area, love my new house, and the students and co-workers have been great to me since school began. If you have a problem with Phelps why don't you just keep off the thread, leave my wife out of the discussion, keep your damn mouth shut, and let me coach someplace where I want to be (not somehwere you don't want to be)!! Have a great day in your apparently miserable life!
Best of luck JR, but isn't this board about someone being able to make their own opinions without be told to keep their " *#%$* " mouth shut because you may not personally agree with or like what they may think or say. He has just as much right to say he may hate Phelps, just as you have the right to say you love it.

Come on now , show some class here, you left the door wide open for criticism or rebuttal when you became an active member on this board and started posting your own opinions and ideas.
Messages In This Thread
J.R. Vanhoose named Phelps Lady Hornets Basketball Coach - by Mr.Kimball - 08-18-2007, 07:36 PM