Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is so special about the Republicans?
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Another thing that ticks me off is that a lot of Replubicans get their news from the idiots at fox, ive met a lot of people from the "right" who have no clue what is really going on in the world, I guess thats why so many of them voted for that idiot bush again. Now dont get me wrong, Ive met many people on the right who are very well informed, and are great people, but a big majority are just misinformed.
You know what makes me sick???
...you know what makes me want to choke on a dangling chad???
....that liberals ass-sume that all republicans get their news from Fox...ever thought that conservative folks might just have their own morals that happen to fall into line with the only news network that actually has a few real morals that don't just come out at election time.
Oh, and the high and mighty left/democrats get all of their information first hand from the likes of CNN and Michael Moore...Rolleyes I really don't think I would be talking about anyone's information source when that is what you have to fall back on.

Oh yeah, they've got Gore too...How could I forget, the inventor of information himself, he invented the internet, right?Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
What is so special about the Republicans? - by Old Timer - 08-01-2007, 07:03 AM