Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on Magoffin's Team Next Season
BballFan63 Wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Central had played 9 games before this one against Magoffin County, not two. This was Central's only loss for the week, and they looked flat and sloppy. But by saying that, I'm not knocking Magoffin County either. They didn't look bad at all even without Powers. If anyone is counting Magoffin out too early then they are wrong and don't know what they're talking about. I also think it's wrong to start slamming other teams, too. You are doing the same thing to Central based on this one loss that you don't want people to do to your team. So what's the difference?

no im not slamming central they are a really good team but everyones saying centrals going to dominate the 57th welll peoples wrong and also i was talking about thurday and friday they had only played two games leading up to this one.. if you are talkin about all last week magoffin played twelve to centrals 9 and ashley hall played 13 because she was playing against the ky allstars.
Messages In This Thread
Predictions on Magoffin's Team Next Season - by stash3 - 06-18-2007, 11:29 AM