Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are some of the best VB teams and players in Floyd Co?
The Sleeper Wrote:I Heard That That Crystal Cantrell Played A Good Game At Mca, I Also Heard That She Played For Belfry High School Last Year. Any Commints On Her And Where She Has Been Hiding? Probley Behind Some Of The Ball Hogs On The Team, Every Team Has One , Not To Mention Any Names, But If It Wasnt Like People Like That On The Team People Like Crystal C. And Caitlin W. Could Have A Better Name Out There. These Players Need To Step Up And Not Let Them Take There Glory From Them.i Also Heard That Alex Howard Wouldnt Set The Ball At All At Mca.i Also Heard That Mccoy Didnt Play To Awsome To Have Recieved All Tourney, Any One Else See The Game To Have An Input On That? Mccoy Usually Plays Great,and What About The Ref, Heard She Called A Pretty Bad Call On Belfry, May Have Been The Best Play Of The Game , I Believe It Was Between Crystal And Howard, May Have Even Coast The Game. Good Job Girls On 3rd Place. Well I For One Want To Say Great Game To All Those That Never Get Mentioned And Deserve To Get It!!!!!!!!
Belfry didn'tplay there best.........but they are a great group of girls they all make mistakes and McCoy did play well...as didthe other girls.
Messages In This Thread
Who are some of the best VB teams and players in Floyd Co? - by old11 - 03-26-2007, 12:41 AM