Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best teams in the 57th district in 07
OffTheHook Wrote:Oh, I know it will be a fight to get out of this Dist. I just thought it funny, that the word surprised was used when talking about Paintsville. They have been to the Reg. Championship game 7 of the last 8 years. I wouldn't even use "surprised", when talking about JC or LC. Any of these 3 can win the Region. As far as the Dunbar "Scrimmage", LOL! I didn't go, but, I heard that they had thier concessions open and dressed in full Uniform and we showed up in Practice attire. LOL! Because we were there to "Scrimmage" and try many different things. I don't know any details on any sort of stats. If I told you any, I would be lying. Now that I think about. Maybe we need to open I concessions during our home scrimmage. I always hated going to a game and no concession. LOL!:Hungry:

I am sitting here trying to get the shirt orders ready to send in and thinking about how excited I am for the Baseball season to begin, yet stressed to get everything done that must be done!
We have already begun working on getting the concessions updated and ready for our home opener!
I don't believe there's any way our concessions can be open on Saturday. I am talking to a couple of groups to see if they might be interested in setting something up under the press box.
The scrimmage with Dunbar was just that... a scrimmage. We played everyone everywhere! Many many pitchers.... very nice facility for those kids. I believe one gentleman said they had 80 come out for Baseball and the kids who made the team were Baseball Players ONLY. The Tigers show great promise & I look forward to seeing them play! I'd like to wish all 57th District teams Good Luck this season!
Messages In This Thread
Best teams in the 57th district in 07 - by mcfan1 - 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Best teams in the 57th district in 07 - by bigE - 02-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Best teams in the 57th district in 07 - by Lefty - 03-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Best teams in the 57th district in 07 - by IISnakE - 03-14-2007, 03:58 PM