Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region Tournament Teams
Evil Twin Wrote:Region win / loss record with Haley
PCC 8-1 (beating a healthy MC team) (now it turns out they were sick)

Last year when PCC was beat in the finals, NO ONE said that we were sick or we were hurt, we just took our loss with honor and said congrats. Well, I guess that is just another difference in the 2 schools.

When HEALTHY PCC is the best team. They are going to Diddle because they are the best team. You can argue but your #1 team is now no longer #1. Weren't you the one that said that MC was the defending 15th region champs and until you beat them they are still #1 . Well right back at you. PCC is the most recent 15th region champs and until you beat them they will continue to be that way.
I will not post again on this thread seeing as how my #1 team is STILL playing and I must go to Bowling Green.

Not to mention the fact that even in that one game that they did lose with Haley, which was against SV, they only had Haley in the game for maybe 7 or 8 minutes. Plus Kayla Lowe was sitting on the bench the majority of the game also in foul trouble. So there we can make excuses for PC's loss also!!
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region Tournament Teams - by NYY10 - 03-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Rank the 15th Region Tournament Teams - by mcfan1 - 03-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Rank the 15th Region Tournament Teams - by mcfan1 - 03-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Rank the 15th Region Tournament Teams - by Hawksfan - 03-12-2007, 02:45 PM