Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubby Smith on Mike & Mike in the Morning @ 8:05 AM
corndog23 Wrote:We do have a rough attitude. I just dont think Joe Crawford listens to a word Coach says. But i feel like UL's vast "improvement" is in large part to the horridness of the Big Least. UL absolutely CAN NOT hit a shot to save their lives. They will not make it past the first weekend of the tourny, probably not the first round. Where as i can honestly say i believe that UK will be in the 16.

If we get a 10 - 13 seed thats a possibility..We would match up well with any 4 - 7 seeds and in the second round we .. The problem with 8 or 9 seed game is the 1 seed you get in the second round. I don't think there is 1 seed we match up with. Maybe physically we could but mentally and intensity we couldn't..

Honesty, I think Kentucky would do best at a 12 seed. If we win our first round game then the second round game we would play a 4 or 13 seed. We would then have a legitimate possibility of getting to the sweet 16.
Messages In This Thread
Tubby Smith on Mike & Mike in the Morning @ 8:05 AM - by calQlate - 03-06-2007, 05:37 PM