Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. South Floyd (58th District Tournament)
UnderArmour24 Wrote:With the district tournament being at South Floyd and they havent beat AC this year so i look for them to come out ready to play. And because everyone is over looking them and AC prolly thinks they already have it in the bag i think SF has a good chance to pull off the upset. But im gonna go with AC in a close one just cause of the size difference. SF will have to win shooting the 3 if they do.

Allen Central knows the capabilities of South Floyd and in no way shape or form do they think they have it in the bag, nor are they overlooking the Raiders. Trust me, Im pretty close to the team, they are as confident as ever right now as the new and real season begins. Johnny will have his players ready as will Barry, both of these guys are excellent coaches and even better individuals off the court. This will be a tough task for Allen Central to get by, and for South Floyd as well. Should be very exciting and Im looking forward to it. Good luck to both squads!
Messages In This Thread
Allen Central vs. South Floyd (58th District Tournament) - by -STAT- - 02-25-2007, 10:44 PM