Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take over the crown of 15th Region Player of the Year?
Some of u better watch, these magoffin fans get hysterical when u talk about their team. God forbid anyone get on here and have anything bad to say about them, its like its a sin or something. All the girls that have been mentioned have all been great players this year, and if u are going to give a player of the year award to someone, i think it should be for what they have done this year, not past years. I dont really have a favorite, but if i were to pick one it would be Ratliff from PC. One other thing, The Fan, what right do u have to tell someone to get a life just because they look up stats and so on, looks to me like u dont have much of one either, u post as much as anyone if not more, and its always when someone has something to say about your precious Magoffin teams. If im not mistaken, arent u close to if not in your forties. Now ask yourself, who really needs to get out more and get a life? I love and watch many different sports, I do not like/dislike any one team or player any more than the others, im an equal opportunity sports fan. I dont get mad if or when someone says something about me or whatever teams i like, if i did, i would be as immature as the people saying it.
Messages In This Thread
Who will take over the crown of 15th Region Player of the Year? - by SportsFan80 - 02-24-2007, 06:10 AM