Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played
ok, I was only joking when I said they were going to get kicked out of the conference. I assure you they wont. Most 9-7 teams dont get kicked out of a conference they dominated at one time. So we are all safe there. And even if I was complaining, I have EVERY right to complain about not being satisfied with being the 5th or 6th best team in the conference. Tubby gets paid darn good money to win there. And to be a second tier team in the country just flat out isnt going to get it done. Nothing I have said would be considered asinine. As a matter of fact, 99% of Big Blue Nation agrees with me on my asinine point of view. And yes, I believe they are playing the season to just get it over with. Did you hear what Randolph Morris said? "My head wasnt in the game, thats why we got off to a bad start"...Yeah, thats great Randolph, especially when your 26 games into the damn season. This Kentucky team has the least character of any team in the SEC. They have more talent than anybody but Florida, and we get this. They might accidently beat LSU, but after that its a crap shoot with Georgia, and they will get pounded by Vandy and Florida..So yeah, I stick by my standing that they are playing to get it over..I have no problem whatsoever with you sticking by your guns. I think your a true fan and definitely a credit to the 23,000 at Rupp. But seriously alfus, as big a fan as you are, YOU deserve more than this. I do, and every UK fan on BGR does as well...
alfus21 Wrote:C'mon man. I never said they were going to win the Championship nor did I personally attack the players. So try not to get so personally defensive about it.

If you're not complaining and not whining I don't know what you're doing, but by being realistic you would be saying things other than "UK will get kicked out of the conference first" That's 100% asinine and if you had any other point of view or if I was saying anything similar it would be considered whining and complaining.

Honestly though man, I don't know how I'm supposed to respond or not consider that whining when you speak such fatuous statements.

I honestly would like to know how you know these players are ready to get the season over with, when I personally know otherwise. As I said before, they are just as upset as the fans and they do want to win. They feel the pressure everyday and want to win for themselves and the state.
Messages In This Thread
Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played - by TidesHoss32 - 02-18-2007, 11:18 AM