Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played
TidesHoss32 Wrote:your right alfus....theyre gonna win the national championship...Tubby, his horrible coaching and this softass bunch of delicate flowers everybody calls a team has been snowballing us all year. Im not complaining, and Im not whining, Im being realistic. They are at best the 5th best team in the conference. And thats stretching it.

C'mon man. I never said they were going to win the Championship nor did I personally attack the players. So try not to get so personally defensive about it.

If you're not complaining and not whining I don't know what you're doing, but by being realistic you would be saying things other than "UK will get kicked out of the conference first" That's 100% asinine and if you had any other point of view or if I was saying anything similar it would be considered whining and complaining.

Honestly though man, I don't know how I'm supposed to respond or not consider that whining when you speak such fatuous statements.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Shocking UK Statistic For Last 3 Games Played - by alfus21 - 02-18-2007, 01:27 AM