Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Johnson Central 71 Paintsville 62
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:[QUOTE=Big Jim]I've played for several coaches who will let a team ride through getting thumped and Bill Mike is one. The reason was always the same. That being, the team wasn't executing, or even attemting to execute the game plan.

I wasn't there, thus, I don't know for sure. However, I'd bet money the strategy had nothing to do with shooting 22 3's in the first half. How do you know what the gameplan was or what his in game instructions were?

You can take a game here and there to prove some outlandish point that he can't coach a High School Basketball team. Even though, your authority and experience is centered around peewee league, people who played for BMR and know first hand his abilities as a coach have no clue.

The only resume to prove anything is the whole resume. One game here and there can prove anything your agenda driven mind wants to prove. Meanwhile, those who played and coached for and against the man say the opposite. Nevermind, you're right...he's terrible.Smile[/QUOTE I have been to probably 80% of the games Paintsville has played, and i see the same thing there. "THE LEGENDS" index finger against his nose and his chin resting on his thumb. Once again i have been around Basketball all my life. (doesnt make me an authority on it in no way) But i know for a fact that someone that wanted to be there could do wonders with this tiger team. No doubt about "THE LEGENDS" records and accopmplishments. I have read them on here several times. Just wished he would coach during the game. JMO and in no way am i trying to get under anyones skin. Just not fair to the kids. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Iwas hoping i'd finally figure it out...scorn. I'm merely guessing, guessing you've got something to do with the alleged person that could help him.
Messages In This Thread
Final: Johnson Central 71 Paintsville 62 - by Big Jim - 02-16-2007, 03:33 PM