Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship
legacy1 Wrote:WOW...Blackflag when people are as obsessed with someone the way you are with Bobby Varney its unhealthy. It shows that you are weak, insecure, and are trying to make up for inadequacies in your ownself. Everyone knows Belfry has just as much if not more talent on their team. Belfry has a bench full of good players and I am sorry where did the MVP come from? Pikeville was the better team last night. Belfry didn't play up to their full potential and thr refs were AWFUL. Congrats Pikeville on your win.
Belfry fans on here make me proud I am from Belfry! Blackflag and Panther2 get some class.....you are a representive for Pikeville on here do you want everyone who reads this to think your school and your town are full of rude, disrespectful people?

Belfry fans make you proud? Pikeville is town full of disrespectful people? wow
here are some things that were done last night.

1.A fan had a red laser light from belfry shining it on the floor and in the players eyes.
2.The police had to back the belfry fan section off of the floor more than 3 times
3.Belfry CHEERLEADERS ripped down the pikeville signs off of the wall.
4.The coach was cursing every breath
5.The coach yelled at a player that was injured and out for the season that was sitting on the bench
6.The belfry fans made a sign that said "Panthers = Glorified Rednecks" (and you call Pikeville disrespectful)
7. a fan ran in front of the pikeville fan section back and forth.

May I add the principal nor the young coach said one thing about it

Now thats right down class! Rolleyes
Messages In This Thread
Belfry Vs. Pikeville for county championship - by panther- - 02-14-2007, 09:16 PM