Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region?
[QUOTE=catsfan072]I believe I have my own opinion and to say that I wasn't impressed with someone is just that. Prestonsburg has had a lot of recent injuries, if anyone has noticed there are 3 Prestonsburg Cheerleaders sitting out of games right now. Just because I said I wasn't impressed with a squad does not mean someone else might not have been. I know what I saw. Yes Pike Central had a LOT of good tumblers. But on stunts I was not impressed with extensions. I don't believe I was trying to offend anyone either. I guess that's just the way some people take it.

AND about the KAPOS deal, I also guess it's easy to decide when your coach has already confirmed with everyone around the area what everyone is doing before the meeting so you don't have to go against eachother. Prestonsburg has done 2 1/2 ONE year at KAPOS. They have done Traditional every year except last year. They can do what they want and what the feel is the best. Everyone is jumping to conclusions about them going to Traditional. How stupid are you gonna feel if they go up to Belfry and are Medium 2 1/2!!

hunny u all backed out on us(p-ville white) guess u were to scared like all the other squads!!:1:
Messages In This Thread
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region? - by p-ville white cheer! - 02-02-2007, 12:55 AM