Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region?
JC Cheer Fan Wrote:Keep the comments for JC coming, we love it. Do you think JC would show any KAPOS stuff at a game. I heard that MS Strugill has told the girls to take it easy on the tumbling until after KAPOS and Nationals. Several of the girls are healing up from injuries so do not look for anything drastic until after KAPOS.

Again, keep up the negative comments, they get posted for the girls and can be real motivators during this time of year, thanks!

Hey, I have heard that JC has already qualified for Nationals. I heard they finished 4th in Richmond earlier in the year to send them there. Well wasn't it convenient that there were only four teams there and they had to finish in the top four to go? Rolleyes I know the JC cheerleaders work very hard at what they do. But, is this really fair to them to qualify this way?

Also for anyone to post anything said on here about any sport or anyone in a school or practice session is RIDICULOUS! :dontthink
Messages In This Thread
Best Squad and Cheerleaders in the 15th Region? - by OffTheHook - 01-25-2007, 10:56 PM