Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Me A Break Knott County!
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:Not to have a bias opinion, but Megan Mosley is the foundation of Knott County basketball. She has started for the past four years and has done nothing but leave her heart on the floor everytime the game is over. She is only a couple hundred points from being the all time scoring leader at KCC. When teamed with Heather Sturdivant in 12 and under aau they nearly won the state and finished runner-up. Heather is an outstanding player, and very fun to watch, but everytime down the floor she looks to Madden first because she has enough sense to know that Kristen is their #1 scorer. Thats how you play the game, the star player gets the majority of the shots, because they are the number one option. Dont get me wrong the other players on the team are good. Some of the girls have a long time to mature, and will be very good players, but you stick with the cow that gives the most milk for the time being. When the season started Kcc almost beat pcc and were close in all the games that they didnt win. Now that Megan has the ball in her hands less we are losing more often and look worse. Thats why no one wants to go to knott county, we have lost so many great players do to the ridicolous politics that go on there. Wake up, dont try to tell me that the second rated player in the reigon is not even the best player on her own team???????

All you are trying to do is start trouble.
Messages In This Thread
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by KC3ISMONEY - 01-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by basketball IQ - 01-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by and_1 - 01-24-2007, 06:58 PM
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by and_1 - 01-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by basketball IQ - 01-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Give Me A Break Knott County! - by Midee1 - 01-24-2007, 08:13 PM