Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if.. The June Buchanan Story
JBIRD Wrote:I am the Jacobs kid.... "Double JJ" A.K.A JBIRD... and yes I am talking about the sterotype private schools get.... A stereotype occures when people have an outlook on someone that is false, which is the case in most incidcents. I know you don't have to be rich to go to JBS, it's on a measuring stick system ( Your income determines how much you pay, so all students don't pay the same). And no I'm not a "Stepp", "JBS" or Stepp History Fan. I'm a die hard KCC fan and support the Hicks kid from Hazard because of his brother and I go way back. However, at one time I use to heckle the crap out of JBS because I always said " what little preppy turds who think they're better than everyone" which was false all together.

My only point is, and if you can argue with an argument... Is it right to say crap about high school children? This isn't NBA Kolby sucks... no this is young men and it digust me when I see people revealing names on here and how they suck. If you see something that says "Justin Hick Best Play in the Mountain" don;t say OH MY GOD HE SUCKS, MANARD SLONE IS WAY BETTER... No, just don;t reply or say " I think he is okay, but name here is better....

And one final thought: If people are upset over the Clark media because of the connections, it's not Clark it would be his family... so dont take it out on him.. last time I heard, if your dad commits a crime you dont go to jail.... Also, if you were in the same shoes, would you not try to do everything to allow your kid to suceed in this game of life.

I know I know, everyone assumes because I stick up for this individual kid, I am from JBS and a Stepp fan. Both not so true, I respect Stepp for all he has went through growing up with his Dad on his back... I never attend JBS... I would stick up for any kid on here that is getting bashed... This isn't adults here, and YES YOU ARE on forums to post your opinions and everyone has one.. but to an extent we should put things into context and not go overboard like... " HE SUCKS A DONKEY WANG, BLAH BLAH" no other words can be used to not hurt the feelings of young boys.

- "One more game Dad"
Its jj Jbird!!!!!!!!!!!!1You are the man!
Messages In This Thread
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by JBIRD - 01-22-2007, 03:37 AM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by WeedEater - 01-22-2007, 03:49 AM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by BIGBLACK - 01-22-2007, 04:09 AM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by Redneck - 01-22-2007, 04:28 AM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by WeedEater - 01-22-2007, 12:28 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by JBIRD - 01-22-2007, 01:51 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by konan - 01-22-2007, 02:10 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by WeedEater - 01-22-2007, 02:13 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by stroked - 01-22-2007, 10:59 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by JOBAKKA - 01-22-2007, 11:03 PM
What if.. The June Buchanan Story - by WeedEater - 01-23-2007, 02:35 AM