Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Johnson County become another Mercer County, WHAT IF?
Throwback Gata Black Wrote:That is the most ridiculous but funny post I've ever read in my life. You can for get about a consolidation, Johnson Central doesn't need any more help. We have the best coach in the state to go along with some of the best players in the area. I'm looking for a state championship in 2007 for the Eagles. Can't wait to see the new field. It will be awesome to play on. So Tigers, just give it up we don't want or need your help. Just because you all aren't good doesn't mean you should jump ship and want to be a winner.

hello! paintsville has been around a lott longer and won a hell of a lott more games. i think if you look back in the record books you will see that the golden eagles have very rarly ever had at least, winning seasons. i used to feel sorry for the eagles. you had better be glad the BOE has the cash for your coach, by the way he is wurth every cent. things will eventualy swing back in the blue direction, things will be back the way things should be in our county paintsville #1 and central WHO!:1:
Messages In This Thread
Could Johnson County become another Mercer County, WHAT IF? - by Battle Tested - 01-12-2007, 01:17 PM