Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer 15 Russell 12 2A State Championship
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Bottom line. Enough of the merger talk. It is over and done with.

We can talk all about moving on with our lives after this football season, BUT I feel that this season is NOT going to be over for a very long time.. This season will go down in history as a season to remember.........KHSAA allowing something that is against their own bylaws to happen.... Their rules, they made them, they broke them.
No matter what you say, what you request, what is edited, what is removed from this posting board, no matter what anyone will want to say.....2006 season of AA will always be remembered as a tainted season..... NO MATTER WHAT......
I love football and I by no means am I whining.... this is the plain truth....
I may be a moderator on this board and may have to play the middleroad, not take sides, and must keep my ties with Russell under control and not interfer with my duties as a moderator, BUT I can still voice my opinion as memeber of this FREE posting site that is the best in the state..
Go BGR- ..

Well said!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Mercer 15 Russell 12 2A State Championship - by Ref Devil - 12-04-2006, 05:11 PM