Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer 15 Russell 12 2A State Championship
russelldevils54 Wrote:In all honesty Russell really should have won the game......im not saying anthing about the class thing or anything like that......but the turnovers and the kicking game led to Russell's demise.........I really hated losing that one....since Mercer had their undefeated t-shirts already made before the game because they thought it was over before Russell stepped into the pizza box.........wouldn't it have been nice Russell fans to see the looks on their faces if we would have won.....lol..............I am going to congratulate Mercer..they were good but not as good as everyone else made them up to be. dont get me wrong..im not taking anything away from them, but seriously hell of game Russell............and to cobra67 thats is what the east does and always will do........smash people's mouths for them......lol............and finally to all the Russell fans this ones over..but don't worry.....we'll be back next on the carpet next year.....
i agree with u 100% you wna tto kno what my favoritve part of the game was when we scored the first touchdown and i heard Absolutly nothign coming from the mercer county fan section.. we shut them up real fast.. good win merger on the 2a championship to bad u should have been in at least 3a well good luck trying to win a state championship within the next 50 years.. because if we hung around with u and ur going o 5a ur giong to get ur A**es handed to u.. As for russell the most heart, fight, and pride i've seen.. we dint quit until the clock read 0..Awesome season lets do it in 3A next year..O yea GOOD LUCK MERGER.. you'll need it...:devilflam
Messages In This Thread
Mercer 15 Russell 12 2A State Championship - by ukno08 - 12-01-2006, 11:01 PM