Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants a JC vs. Belfry meeting when this is over??
LovetheBucs Wrote:I want a great offseason that see May gain a step and gain 10 lbs of muscle (to 230). I want to see Ivan Lee rush for 1000 yards from FB next season. I want to see Elkins gain 20 lbs and come in next year as a muture and physically strong stud. I want to see Phillip Hickman, Heath Varney, and Timmy Lovern battle like animals after prey for that final TB spot.

I want to see Sutherland come in 20 lbs heavier and be the beast that opposing teams, CANNOT block! I want to see players like Corey Coleman and Charlie Dotson gain weight, get faster, and get stronger and become men that will lead this team next season. I want to see Matt Totten hit the weights like his life depends on it and come in next year at 6'4 285 in the best shape of his life.

I want to see Ryan Preston work his tail off at WR and become a weapon at that position, AND become a shutdown DB. I want to see Bowens fill his body out and come back next year in the mold of Aarron Chapman and be able to laugh at the guy who lines up next to him because he knows he is better.

I want to see Devil Webb's young man grow and be a BEAST at OG and DT next season. I want to see Jimbo Smith make the most of this, live and die Pirate Football, and come out and lead his OL to a championship.

Lastly, I want to see the Great Pirate fans, and all of those who care, to come out and get PUMPED about another championship caliber team next season!

And I want the Clevland Browns to win the super bowl lol
Messages In This Thread
Who wants a JC vs. Belfry meeting when this is over?? - by Panther#42 - 11-20-2006, 10:25 PM