Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Boys Jr. High Basketball Teams in Pike Co.
TurnthePage Wrote:You obviously have some major personal problems with coach that you need to take up with him instead of hiding behind a computer monitor with your cowardly trash talk. You are soooooooo last year and dont know what your talking about. Ive also been told that your statements have been shown to Hurley as you said he told you to your face. Keith is a fine coach!! I wouldn't trash him for nothing!!! But as of right now Bobby is the coach and you havent watched him at any of the games this year or you wouldnt be making these statements. Why dont you let the coaches, paents and kids worry about their program and take care of your own. 7th grade did not get beat by anyone who mattered last year and their talent level is fine!! That is some low life remarks to make about kids. And so far no one has agreed with you on your opinion of the level of intensity these kids are playing. Somewhere I read a post to you that this is not peewee. Its very physical as are the teams we play against! And FYI Casey works with these kids too. BTW how do you "watch" our closed practices?

Yea i played against belfry last year for christ central and we should have been beat by 100 but there coaching really does suck...instead they beat us by about 15 which still isnt close but it should have been a lot worse...PITIFUL
Messages In This Thread
Best Boys Jr. High Basketball Teams in Pike Co. - by Panther Thunder - 11-18-2006, 04:11 AM