Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors Say Schs Head Coach Will Not Return After This Season!!!
Is this thread real? I honestly don't know why you people THRIVE on talking about sports programs and how bad their coaches are. Let the upcoming season do the talking. And as far as JR leaving -- thats his choice. JR is making that choice because the community no longer supports him. (I think this thread is a good example of that.)

Go to the basketball games and look for yourself, there are almost no fans, and nearly ZERO parents. In order for any sports program to continue and develop into something good, a coach and the players need to know that the Parents and Fans are supporting them, financially, by purchasing tickets, and morally by BEING THERE. For YEARS (I have witnessed this first hand) people have done nothing but dog JR, and if I were him I would want to leave as well. JR is not a bad coach, he's made bad choices with even worse timing, but haven't we all? If he wants to leave, its a good time to do so. I'm sick and tired of everyone wanting to point fingers at the coaching staff. Step up and take some responsibility, Martin County, you don't offer enough support for ANYONE to feel welcome here.

So go ahead, keep moving your children to surrounding counties, deny your hometown and the pride you should have in it, just for a scholarship. If your children would stay here and you would offer the support needed, Sheldon Clark could develop a good team and program, and perhaps scouts would be knocking on our door. Until you decide to stay and offer the support needed, leave the coaches out of this.
Messages In This Thread
Rumors Say Schs Head Coach Will Not Return After This Season!!! - by twentythree - 10-24-2006, 01:46 AM