Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I do not know of what you speak i know the grounds crew that cares for the stadium and as far as i know none of them had any kids playing for the team and if this is true how come it was never reported to the state as it is a cause for Ashland to forfeit the game Also Knowing Coach hart personally He tikes Pride In Being A classy Man and anyone who knows him or any of the other people involved with his staff would agree as i said before it rained from monday till mid thursday non-stop that is alot of rain and water but maybe what were forgetting is the ashland had to play in those same conditions and with the aerial and speed attack the cats had last season the wet conditions certaintly wouldnt have helped the m so i dont see why water would've been added most people i talked to were actually worried the conditions of the field favored the eagles

I don't know if this person was a member of the ground crew or not. As for it being reported it would have been 1 persons word against another nothing would have come from it. Like I said this is a different year and different teams.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets! - by Old School - 10-16-2006, 09:01 PM