Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
Golden Eagle Wrote:Actually I didn't ask a question I was just stating the facts that I know and I was referring to OffTheHook's post. I assure you that there are no panties that are in a wad over on this side of town but it's obvious that you and the rest of the tiger followers( both old and new Confusedhh: )just live to take pot shot's at anything that involves Johnson Central and the rest of the county school system. There must not be anything else for the tiger lovers to talk about this football season because I'm seeing more and more of you on Johnson Central threads stirring your usual crap. My original post on this matter was directed to OffTheHook but you've chosen to to come to his rescue about the matter and I believe I know why. Don't worry your secret is safe with me.Confusedhh:

NO Secret. And No not stirring up crap. Just stating what I heard. Assumed it was a fact. But, I guess that's what I get for assuming what was said on their radio station by their coach was true. Wasn't coming to anyones rescue was just replying to your post with what I assumed was true. And not once have I put JC down or the county school system. So I'm done with this one. :igiveup: Like I said earlier all I did was repeat what your coach said on the radio and that was the last that I had heard or even thought about it. I just thought I was passing along some info, NOT trying to stir up crap. I'm done let's get back to the thread.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets! - by Ridge Runner - 10-16-2006, 11:48 AM