Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets!
blackcat_student Wrote:Johnson Central best bring there A game ! Cause honestly they've played No one ! Ashland on the other hand has played Mason Co, Belfry, Russel, Raceland, and Prestonsburg ! So I'll go with the Tomcats !

Ash-24
JC--21 overtime

JC hasn't played anyone? Honestly, lets think about this. JC played South Point, Ohio and held the number 1 ranked QB in Ohio (16th in the nation) to under 100 yards total offense. Jc has also played Belfry. Yes, it was a scrimmage and at the first of the season, but Belfry didn't want any more (27 to 3). As for Ashland playing P-burg, without a couple of turnovers P-burg could have upset the Tomcats. P-burg defeated Paintsville but with a little trouble. JC defeated Paintsville basically in the first half of the Apple Bowl after going on to finish the game 56 to 6. I will give Mason, credit when it is due and with last nights performance against Greenup County it isn't due right now. I think the score was 7 to 0, Mason county. Greenup gave Raceland more fits than Ashland did. I will say that Russell is the only team that Ashland has played that could give JC fits as of right now.

Saying that JChasn't played anyone could very well be a hypocritical statement on anyones part.
Messages In This Thread
Johnson Central vs. Ashland Predictions and Bets! - by SunDoctor - 10-14-2006, 11:10 AM