Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Pikeville Middle School football?
panther- Wrote:coach branham knows how to get the kids motivated and pumped. he is one of the best guys you will ever meet and knows football like you would not believe. he was the joe montana of pikeville when he played.

Coach Gravy was also the best defensive and offensive linemen to come thru pikeville. he truly knows what is going on and when to change a flaw in the play. they both love football and the kids.

how do i kno this? because they tell them they love them and would do anything for them and teach them how to play the game right
nice post but i dont think "gravy" was the best to come thru pikeville, he was pretty good but i can think of a few that are better. like his brother goon that past away a few years ago, you talk about a beast 6'4" 270lbs. i saw him get 450 on bench like it was nothing. tim honaker was the real deal as well, and dont forget about jeff roop. to get back on thread everyone who coaches at pikeville truly loves the program and all the kids who participate from jr high to high school. anyone who thinks other wise like pantherpride68 needs to quit smoking cigs and dreaming about dale jr on the sideline and get out there and prove their worth.
Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Pikeville Middle School football? - by TRAIN85 - 09-06-2006, 06:36 AM