Poll: Who comes out on top?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
0%
Boyd County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Boyd Co....Thoughts and predictions
Elm street Wrote:Devilolgist... You sure know how to stir them up over on the other side of town!! I am an avid ashland fan, I must say your posts entertain me!!glad to have you here.
You know if people had real lives and could be successful on there own and not live behind a mask and thru kids that dont belong to them That other site would be alot better. My predictions are for FUN, Yes I thought that RUSSELL would win be 40. After watching the Ashland/Raceland game in person, After watching Russell HANDLE Cabell/Midland in their scrimmage. I and Not many others would have thought that it would have ended like this. Russell got punched in the mouth early and had to fight the entire night. The touchdown for Kasey that was called back should have been good.........OH well..... We have another game this Friday. Ashland just delivered our wakeup call a week earlier than last year..... Lets get started....
Oh and glad to be here and I hope that this place is more open mided about football. AND CAN TAKE A JOKE SOMETIMES.....:flame: TongueirateSho
Messages In This Thread
Russell/Boyd Co....Thoughts and predictions - by DEVILOLOGIST - 09-05-2006, 09:26 AM