Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge are you going to name a coach anytime soon?
thepharmacist Wrote:Everything that goes on at East Ridge is "much to your dismay". I hear Mr. Justice is a great guy and a hard worker. Oh yea, maybe you don't want nice guys and hard workers at your school. Do you really think Mr. Mercer would want the job after being as disappointed as you say he is? Wouldn't it be a slap in the face to have to take it???

When people like Denny Paul May and Kevin Justice get involved with positions of authority within the school then yes, it IS to my dismay. Justice is a decent guy but he is really strict and has had very little experience in the position that he got. To be honest with you, I don't even know HOW he got it considering that the committee votes on it and the teacher's vote was in favor of Mercer. Mercer deserved that position to say the very least.

I wasn't talking about Mercer wanting the coaching position so I have no idea why that is being brought up. For all I know, Mercer may end up being the coach or at least an assistant to whoeover fills the position. But I don't see him taking the job as head coach and no where in my previously post was I implying that he would.

If you don't know Justice personally then don't label him as a "nice guy and a hard worker" because you have no clue what he is all about. Furthermore, it's not up to you to question what I want "in my school" and second of all, it's not "my school" anymore.

Messages In This Thread
East Ridge are you going to name a coach anytime soon? - by thetribe - 08-23-2006, 02:35 PM