Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 52 Perry Central 7
(10-18-2024, 11:58 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: From the score you can gather not much is to be said about this game, but I’m going to say more than I probably should.

First off, I’m really impressed by the composure of Letcher Central. They could have easily been baited into the nonsense that happened after every whistle but they stayed within themselves and let Perry beat themselves. Even when things seemed like it was meaningless the kids were out there forcing turnovers and playing hard. Can’t say enough about how much they impressed me.

Now, for where I make people upset. I was there in 2000 with Perry went 0-10. I dealt with Rockcastle and Larkey demoralizing the Commodores by 60+ points. I was there for some beatdowns from the Blackbears and watched a lot of self-inflicted losses, but I’ve never been ashamed to be a Commodore until tonight. The kids are just kids but tonight discipline was just an all-time low. The coaching staff chirping with people in the crowd. Fans fighting amongst themselves and getting thrown out. The administration wasn’t even exempt from showing themselves tonight. This is without a doubt the darkest day in the history of the program and I say that without hesitation.
 Very undisciplined.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Central 52 Perry Central 7 - by zaga_fan - 10-18-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: Letcher Central 52 Perry Central 7 - by pcc23 - 10-19-2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Letcher Central 52 Perry Central 7 - by Gunslinger33 - 10-19-2024, 01:16 AM