Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence
(4 hours ago)Maga Nuts Wrote:
(4 hours ago)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(4 hours ago)SEKYFAN Wrote: I'm wondering why they are fighting so hard to squash it if there is nothing to it???

Everything should be out in the open so that the voters can see the evidence and decide for themselves.  Otherwise Trump will continue to dodge justice until he either loses all his marbles or passes away.
Maybe because of the presumption of innocence in our legal system. Evidence is typically made public during a trial, where the defendant and his attorney, if he has retained counsel, can challenge the validity of the evidence before it is presented to a jury of their peers. Judges that release evidence during a political campaign deserve to be removed from the bench.

Aside from attempting to influence an election, a judge that releases evidence prior to a trial risks injecting bias into the potential pool of jurors. If you or a family member were charged with a crime, would you want the judge turning your trial into a circus and attempting to influence jurors before the trial even began?
Did you get upset when Comey reopening the Hillary investigation 10 days before the 2016 election?
When we know it's been DOJ practice not to say anything unless they press charges

Judges don't go by DOJ policy's you should know that Hoot try to keep up.

Disclosures and Discovery ever hear of that Hoot I am sure you have but it doesn't fit your narrative in this case.
I worked closely with attorneys when I worked in the coal industry, and I work closely with attorneys in my current career. I can tell you have no clue what you are talking about vector. Discovery has nothing to do with releasing evidence to the general public before a trial. Zero. Time waster.
Messages In This Thread
Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 05:42 PM
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 06:03 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 06:10 PM
RE: Evidence - by Hoot Gibson - Yesterday, 09:41 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - 10 hours ago
RE: Evidence - by Hoot Gibson - 10 hours ago
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 06:40 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 08:39 PM
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 09:34 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 09:38 PM
RE: Evidence - by Ring'Em Up - Yesterday, 11:52 PM