Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence
(Yesterday, 09:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: Over time I have seen when you talk about the TRUTH or the FACTS the MAGA KLAN get a lot quieter or attempt to spin, duck, or dodge.

Hoot and a lot of the other Bootlickers on this site have claimed the Biden and Harris administration are against fossil fuel when in FACT the oil and gas industries are breaking production records. They are for an ALL-ENERGY POLICY. Unlike in 2020 when over 108 oil companies filed bankruptcy under Trump.

https://www.cfo.com/news/bankruptcy-band...and%202023.

While Trump was begging OPEC and the Putin to stop drilling so much oil and gas.
Even Coal has done good under Biden and Harris.

(Yesterday, 06:10 PM)Maga Nuts Wrote: Over time I have seen when you talk about the TRUTH or the FACTS the MAGA KLAN get a lot quieter or attempt to spin, duck, or dodge.

Hoot and a lot of the other Bootlickers on this site have claimed the Biden and Harris administration are against fossil fuel when in FACT the oil and gas industries are breaking production records. They are for an ALL-ENERGY POLICY. Unlike in 2020 when over 108 oil companies filed bankruptcy under Trump.

2020 was costliest year in history for oil company bankruptcy filings | OilNOW

While Trump was begging OPEC and the Putin to stop drilling so much oil and gas.
Even Coal has done good under Biden and Harris.
I am going to make a prediction, vector. You have already received one lifetime ban for your behavior. If you continue with the unprovoked name calling, your BGR reincarnation will be a short one. If you want to develop some rudimentary Google search skills, it is not difficult to find endless articles where Kamala, Biden, and the entire left wing of the Democrat Party make their desire to eliminate the use of fossil fuels sooner rather than later. You are so blinded with hatred for Donald Trump, you don't seem to be able to post anything other than attacks on him and personal attacks on his supporters. I urge you to diversify your posts beyond hate and try calmly discussing issues here from time to time. You're welcome.

(The above has been a public service message produced and sponsored by Hoot for an Honest America.)
You better watch your name calling Hoot.
All I know is the Biden and Harris administration have broken oil, and gas records the last 3 years your argument is foolish.
Messages In This Thread
Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 05:42 PM
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 06:03 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 06:10 PM
RE: Evidence - by Hoot Gibson - Yesterday, 09:41 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - 2 hours ago
RE: Evidence - by Hoot Gibson - 2 hours ago
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 06:40 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 08:39 PM
RE: Evidence - by Old School Hound - Yesterday, 09:34 PM
RE: Evidence - by Maga Nuts - Yesterday, 09:38 PM
RE: Evidence - by Ring'Em Up - Yesterday, 11:52 PM