Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pineville
0%
Middlesboro
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11
(10-14-2024, 02:33 AM)Old School 18 Wrote: Oh look who wants to act classy all of a sudden after you where the one on a Middlesboro Pineville thread running Your mouth about both programs being a disgrace and a balck eye on the county due to the teams we field. Did you forget we where in a regional championship game and lost to the eventual state champs of our class just last year?
You started this bogas talk that got us onto these nasty subjects by acting like middlesboro and pineville was the only schools in the county that had ever done something to make the county look bad which certainly isnt true. Which is why i had to check you with your comment. Last i checked middlesboro and pineville hasnt been on probation, At least no time withing the last 25 years that I know of. And im not saying your lying about all those underclassman getting to play but their is a difference in rotating and starting multuple 15 year olds.
Everyone I mentioned starts minus the one kid, who may be the most dynamic. I can come onto any thread and speak the facts and my opinion on the situation. Having a bench clearing brawl during high school football game is a black eye. Same way how it was a black eye for what bell county did at breathitt 7 ish years ago. The stuff shouldn’t happen, and no matter who says anything, it’s fault is on both programs for allowing that to be apart of the culture. It should not be swept under the rug either on both sides. 

Congrats on your region finals appearance, Hang a banner. We’re all impressed.
Messages In This Thread
Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by Bull got out! - 10-06-2024, 09:05 AM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by HCS - 10-10-2024, 08:08 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by fansville - 10-12-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by fansville - 10-12-2024, 03:48 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by Gridiron_Raid - 10-16-2024, 03:14 PM