Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pineville
0%
Middlesboro
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11
(10-12-2024, 01:19 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(10-12-2024, 12:38 AM)Old School 18 Wrote:
(10-11-2024, 07:30 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 02:25 AM)Old School 18 Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 03:09 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: middlesboro by 40. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last win for the jackets this year.

You also predicted they would be lucky to win 1-2 games all season long. Their at 3 right now. And about to get their 4th win and be competing for a district championship next week in a winnable game. Which makes you wrong already.
If you take the time i said they might be a 1-2 win team. But they took care of business and will get to 4 wins. At the time of that post, pineville had only played rock, clay, and brossart, so i still had it as a toss up. They have proved to be one of the worst teams in the state. Holy cross was a 14-12 win and i had that going either way as well.  Middlesboro does not beat williamsburg. They will host either paintsville or hazard first round. Both losses. But yes let’s bring up old takes from over a month ago because it helps us cope with being back to below mediocre. And please keep your head up high for the mighty mighty middlesboro yellow jackets having a great season beating holy cross, pineville, lynn camp, and harlan. Quite the impressive season….

You predicted Middlesboro would win 1-2 games all year long. Therefore my theory of saying you was gonna be wrong couldn’t be proven until they got past the 1-2 win mark. Where a 1A school with alot of injuries and Freshman and Sophomore’s getting PT. Your best win is against Rockcastle so slow your role acting like you’ve went through murders row to get where your at. Even tho i will say your team is playing a hell of alot better than mine but still doesn’t change the fact that you got your panties in a wad and got into your feelings because i called you out on a little “I told ya so bet’ that we had.
Imma say there’s a few people with their panties in a wad after tonight’s fun escapades. Let’s not bring up another team- that is a fully-functional, very-respectable, talented football team with a bright future and plays many freshman’s and sophomores as well against teams that actually have a pulse- in a thread where we should discuss what type of absolute disgrace these two programs continually put on the field.

In my opinion it has to be 1. Ali/Frazier 2. Tyson/Holyfield 3. Lions/Jackets. Glad the best of our county showed its rear end tonight but jokes aside, I pray everyone that acted with bad character gets punished accordingly. That is unacceptable behavior from coaches, players, and fans. Tonight is absolutely a shame on our community, but in all honestly, who would put it past these two schools. Also known as, the two black eyes of bell county. 

And Black eye on the county? Are we not including the worst black eye of them all which was the Bell County players back in 2016-17’s SA charges that got swept under the rug even tho it was put on FB live during a party for whoever to see this poor  soul getting assaulted. But i dont know why i even brought that up. Im assuming a narcissist like yourself probably finds a way to justify this happening and the players getting to play the following week without even being punished.
Messages In This Thread
Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by Bull got out! - 10-06-2024, 09:05 AM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by Old School 18 - 10-12-2024, 01:23 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by HCS - 10-10-2024, 08:08 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by fansville - 10-12-2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Pineville at Middlesboro 10/11 - by fansville - 10-12-2024, 03:48 PM