Poll: Corbin vs. Frederick Douglass Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
30.00%
Frederick Douglass
70.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20
I'll go with the score that has been in my mind all week long. My heart is telling me something very different than my head. My head is telling me these Hounds are not yet ready to visit a really good team on their field and come away victorious. My heart says these kids have really bought in to what their coach is telling them and they can pull off the victory.

My head says this is the kids first true road game and the Douglass kids have revenge on their minds

(09-20-2024, 05:19 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'll go with the score that has been in my mind all week long. My heart is telling me something very different than my head. My head is telling me these Hounds are not yet ready to visit a really good team on their field and come away victorious. My heart says these kids have really bought in to what their coach is telling them and they can pull off the victory.

My head says this is the kids first true road game and the Douglass kids have revenge on their minds

...(cont.)

from last season. Douglass doesn't won't to allow a second straight opponent to come into their home turf and walk out a victor. They're are gonna be fired up to defend The Farm.   My heart says the Corbin kids want this game, BADLY! They want to send a message to both Boyle and Paducah to not forget about the Redhounds come November. The heart says the Hounds will pull out all stops to win this one.

My Head:   35-14  Douglass

My heart:   31-28  Crimson Canines

Bull, should I follow my head or follow my heart?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20 - by 64SUR - 09-15-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20 - by know1 - 09-16-2024, 01:23 PM
RE: Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20 - by FCSPY - 09-17-2024, 09:23 AM
RE: Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20 - by -STAT- - 09-17-2024, 12:22 PM
RE: Corbin at Frederick Douglass 9/20 - by Old School Hound - 09-20-2024, 05:19 PM