Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School Meets the Communists in Corbin ... A Fight Nearly Ensues!!!!
(09-08-2024, 10:39 PM)TigerBlues Wrote:
(09-07-2024, 12:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-07-2024, 12:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Anyone else care to comment or have any questions for me ?

I'll respond to Jet's blather later. He has made it clear with his posts over the years that he has little more than contempt for those who are down and out on their luck. I can't imagine him getting anywhere near a soup kitchen or homeless shelter.  He's afraid a poor person is gonna take some of his stuff or give him some kind of virus or funk.  LOL His type is why our country's democracy is in peril. Greedy old white guys  who fear they are losing their way of life due to the browning of America.  They fear any kind of progress. They want to keep giving huge tax cuts to 0.5% of the population. That's why Comrade Paul sees anarchy as the only solution

Like you all did yesterday? lol!

1. Bitch and moan, blame others, offer no solutions and give no help to the people you are "advocating" for.
2. Lather, rinse, repeat.
3. Continue to "care" more, aka virtue signal.
4. lol I call bullsh!t on that horse sh!t
JP who is this guy ? Wtf on these posts ?  A bot or something to grab replies ?

You're welcome. Now... get  ready to be indoctrinated into the world of Old School. First off, it's Mr. Old School to you.  For your edification, I have been an educator in Central and SEKY for nearly forty years. If you live in this area, I have probably taught your kids how to think critically. I am a Progressive and an antitheist . I am also the biggest Redhound fan on the board. Feel free to peruse a few of my hundreds of Redhound-related threads. I have legions of readers on here who message me often , wanting more Old School material. The Communists recently came to town and I promised my readers I'd report on the goings on in downtown Corbin. I also tell my readersthe unvarnished truth.  That's just what I did in this thread. 

So, I take it you are probably in Jet's camp of not giving a shit about the homeless. May I assume you area MAGA Republican? Good to know. I care about needy people and that's why I go to rallies like the one I talked about above in order to learn about things I might be able to do to help people who need the basic necessities to live. I think that's an honorable goal, don't you?  No bot here, Tigger. I'm the real McCoy.