Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communist Party to Hold Rally in Downtown Corbin on August 30
(08-25-2024, 03:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote: As long as I keep my family away from people like OSH we will always be happy and prosper.

I will keep fighting for the 99% over the 1%.  Jet wants those big tax cuts for the rich billionaires. I want to tax them more and give the money to people like you, BGR.  OSH is fighting for BGR members, many of whom will vote against their own self interests. You need people like me to protect you from the Elon Musks and Donald Trumps of the world.  Vote Blue for YOU !!!

Are you going to align with the evil Elon Musk , who cares not one think about your welfare, or are you gonna stand with one of your own, the compassionate Old School Hound, who is determined to fight for you against the greedy corporate bastards.  Come join me in downtown Corbin on the 30th to protest greedy, rich lawyers who are taking  away affordable housing from those who need a roof over their heads. 

Also,  HB5 , which criminalizes homelessness, will lead to the killing of innocent homeless people.

Is Old School a bad guy for being a voice for the homeless?  Is that why you want to make me cry?    
Messages In This Thread
RE: Communist Party to Hold Rally in Downtown Corbin on August 30 - by Old School Hound - 08-25-2024, 01:55 PM