Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communist Party to Hold Rally in Downtown Corbin on August 30
(08-25-2024, 01:57 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 09:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 03:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Kinda surprised they haven't yet asked me to be their keynote speaker. The rally is scheduled for next Friday, August 30. Not sure of the time.  They are protesting some local real estate investors, particularly attorneys, Blake and Barrett Freeman, who are buying up all of Corbin, and then charging exorbitant prices for the rental units they acquire. The Communists(Progressive Labor Party) says that the Freemans and others are just exacerbating an already problematic homeless situation, already made bad by HB5, which criminalizes homelessness and makes it easier to kill a homeless person on private property.  

Are you on the side of the homeless or the greedy, rich real estate investing attorneys?

Btw, hope to see you there on the 30th .

The rich real estate investing attorneys.

The least shocking revelation in the history of revelations.  You have been pretty clear over the years that you aren't exactly sympathetic for the homeless. Did you co-author House Bill 5 ? 

On the Freeman's behalf, I will say that they do put quite a bit of money into improving their properties, like the  Apartment complex(Midtown Apartments???) up on Fourth Street . The Tipton brothers, on the other hand, are more like traditional slum lords, only doing the bare minimum to keep their units up to standard. 

The Communists are really pissed at the criminalizing of homeless people and the inhumane bill which puts the lives of the homeless in more peril by making it easier for people to legally shoot and kill them like stray animals.  That's cruel, my fellow Americans.

The communists are dangerous idiots
Messages In This Thread
RE: Communist Party to Hold Rally in Downtown Corbin on August 30 - by jetpilot - 08-25-2024, 02:38 AM