Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row.
(08-20-2024, 11:11 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 10:53 AM)Fanatic42 Wrote: My whole point to showing the Video is no matter what Srs Pikeville may lose each Season to Graduation their talent is spread out across each class perfectly. They're isn't any gaps in talent whether it be Sr,Jrs,Sophs,Fresh or even 8th-7th Grades. So Pikeville will continue to reload and never rebuild.
Why do you think that is? Pikeville gets a new group of kids each year from the transfer portal, regardless if it's elementary, middle, or high school. I'm not knocking Pikeville for this, I believe all schools would welcome these kids with open arms, but the truth is the truth. It's not like the Pikeville school district is breeding studs year in and year out, it's about getting the best athletes from surrounding schools to buy into the Pikeville tradition, and the rest takes care of itself. As long as Pikeville is in 1A, nobody is going to touch them, because as Fanatic42 stated, they will never rebuild, because they have the resources to reload every year. I'm not hating, I respect what Pikeville has built, but facts are facts!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row. - by jetpilot - 08-20-2024, 01:16 PM