Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row.
(08-19-2024, 07:43 PM)KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:
(08-18-2024, 04:54 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Pikeville's Middle School/JR High team vs LCA Lexington Christian Academy game 1 of the Season. Pikeville will continue to reload and add to the the High School roster every year. [Video: https://youtu.be/MGyr4LbK9-E?si=DMjvgdtxPBKA_D5S]

What? Is that bad music video going to keep team from wanting to play them?
Or -- are other teams worried that they will have to listen to that arrogant "look at me ... look at me" mentality video? 

Pikeville would be in trouble if Beechwood and Mayfield ended up back in Class A.
Where were they when Beechwood and Mayfield were running rough shod on Class A in the 90's, 2000's, 2010's?
With a display like this ... all you are doing is drawing attention to horrendous music and putting a bullseyes on the back of young players.

Pikeville is a great program -- quit trying to pretend like they are the gold standard. They aren't. They are one reclass away from getting beat in the semi-finals every year.

Thought some more about this.

Sports teams spend billions upon billions per year promoting themselves.
Same with companies bombarding your TV and social media with commercials and ads.
Same with political parties and politicians.
You are being bombarded with advertising 24/7/365.

So if you are triggered by Pikeville having professional quality videos featuring their student-athletes, KIDS, sorry but that's on you.

P.S. - Hello, young people music is awful. Even at Beechwood. Hate to admit it but I really like the first song in that video. Listened to it 3 times lol. If you don't like the music just mute your audio and enjoy the beatdown.
[-] The following 3 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • BlackcatPride32, Fanatic42, Westside
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row. - by jetpilot - 08-19-2024, 11:54 PM