Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row.
Pikeville is and will continue to be the standard in 1A. They have the goods this year. It may take a few games to get rolling but they are good. Next year will be a big test. They lose a ton to graduation. Never know about transfers in today's times but that can always change things. They have a great Sophomore class but when they are seniors, there are some holes to fill at some positions. Younger guys will come along but it isn't a cake walk the next 2 seasons and after that, I think there is a slight drop off until their state champions from last year in 6th grade come along. Campbellsville and Sayre will have something to say about this season also. I think Sayre is a sleeper program if they continue to improve and Campbellsville out west has a good thing going. I also expect Hazard to be a problem in the next 2 years. Maybe too soon this year although they will be improved but the next 2 seasons, they will put up some resistance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belichick's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is Exactly why Pikeville is gonna Win 7-10 State Titles in a row. - by Belichick - 08-19-2024, 07:05 PM