Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden steps out of the Presidential Race
(08-13-2024, 06:43 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Because she is backed by a highly powerful and well organized and highly funded group.  Same group that has run the country for the past 4 years and bought off the media.

And don't believe it's only the Democrats.  Republicans have the same kind of group!

It's getting more and more difficult to sift through all the bullshit to determine the best choice for President.  Trump is far from perfect but I don't think he is as persuadable.  In my opinion, he isn't as dependent on the corruption.  I could be wrong, but in his first election, both parties distanced themselves from him.  It was the deciding factor for me voting for him.
I definitely agree with that, I think most of the democrats and republicans talk dirty about each other to the camera while back slapping and hand shaking behind closed doors, Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer come immediately to mind after saying that…I’m not the die hard Trump fan that some are but I like his policies and he’s definitely the best option available….I know about all the funding and corrupt media I just can’t believe some of these people aren’t able to see through the nonsense going on….Hope your doing well young lady it’s good to hear from you
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden steps out of the Presidential Race - by TD Hounds - 08-13-2024, 10:12 PM