Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County
(07-23-2024, 04:23 PM)UK1 Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 08:03 PM)back country Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 05:27 PM)Big Boomer Wrote: who is the QB for Boyle this year? is it the kid that transferred from Woodford Co ?

No. He only stayed out for football a short while. He is running track. He was not going to beat out Baylor Murphy or Guy Turner and that became evident early on. QB will not be a problem for Boyle. both QB's have had good spring and summer and both are winners. With Haddix as the QB coach and calling the plays, plus all the offensive weapon that the Rebels have, don't worry about the QB.
I saw Boyle at 7 on 7.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Quisenberry at QB running a wildcat type offense by the time season is over which would be really hard to stop.  Boyle is really good everywhere but at this point not as good at QB as they have been in the past. Also if they don't get pressure on opposing QB's I think they have some holes in their pass coverage. Still think they are favorite for 4A but they have holes to plug from last year.

Hmmmm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County, Corbin, Paducah Tillghman, Franklin County - by Bull got out! - 07-23-2024, 06:55 PM