Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
Imagine a corbinite calling another corbinite crazy. We are all crazy and the Laughing stock of this message board. Some think we are gonna win a championship every fall. I don’t. We are the best. You can’t stop us banter all year long! In the spring, in the summer, in the fall and winter. All 4 seasons! It’s been over 40 years and all we have to show for it is about 10 old heads running the circus that we blame every December. We put for sale signs in coaches yards, multiple coaches. We run for school board to get things right and then draft another contract for the snake that bites us. We spend 10s of millions on a field, facilities and a visitor side bleachers but we sit in 60 year old concrete bleachers that leak into the locker rooms below. That don’t have toilets and urinals that work. We build a concession stand. We build endzone seating for the varsity club. We build a scoreboard but leave the old one and the same frame of a picture for the visitor new bleachers to see. Then in January suddenly we drink the koolaid and we are back. Championship teams! We are the best! I say let’s quit the big talk and win some games In November, then the first weekend in December.

I’m not young and dumb. I’ve been around since the early 70s. I speak facts the old Corbin folk don’t like is all.

I’m just different I guess. I have no blinders on and call it how it really is and not how the “old hounds” want the perception to be. Also don’t have my hand in the pot and offering plate. Gotta look from the outside of the box sometimes. Those twins were elite. They are/were in the best 150-200 kids in the nation. Not KY. Most likely will be on a NFL team in 2-3 years. Also, I said tell me 2 kids. You named 1. Those 2 kids are 2 of the best to dawn a maroon uniform on Campbell field. Also, the stain of 2 dodge chargers will forever be associated with them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HighViz's post:
  • Hatz
Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by HighViz - 07-10-2024, 12:27 AM