Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ???
(07-04-2024, 01:06 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(07-03-2024, 11:39 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(07-02-2024, 11:53 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: There is going to be no where in the stratosphere of the line depth we’ve had the past several years, while I think skill wise we’ll be fine there’s gonna have to be some kids play both ways….The jury’s out right now but Greer did NO ONE especially Salmons any favors by waiting till the last minute to step aside….

Do you think Greer was planning on coming back and then was persuaded by something or someone to go ahead and get out?  If not, why would he wait that long?
No I do not, I think he knew that he would shoulder some losses this year and the record, more so than a championship, was always most important….He waited so long because he knew that Haddix wasn’t a turd like him and if there was any chance at all he might consider coming back he wouldn’t leave a bunch of kids two months before football season…..
100 percent correct and spot on…When Mills took the KC job everyone should have known it was gonna happen..I distinctly remember TD Hounds calling it just as it happened six months ago..I feel pretty good about the skill players but some will have to play both ways to win..Not sure about the line situation as Corbin graduated a ton.. The line has been dominate over past five years but unless some transfers rolled in Hatfield and Reeder play both sides of the ball in my opinion…All roads lead to Boyle County and I’m afraid this is the best team Haddix has ever put on the field and that don’t bode well for rest of 4A.. Any line transfer or big time development over the spring and summer?
Messages In This Thread
RE: 60 Days Til Football ... 42 Year Drought for My Hounds... Will This Be the Year ??? - by Cowboy42 - 07-06-2024, 09:36 PM